Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes...

Pina coladas and a new blog post? Sounds like a fabulous Sunday evening!

So I picked up this month's copy of INSTYLE magazine the other day and was excited to see it was the "Best of the Web" edition. However, I was a little bummed out when I saw their only plus size web site listed as www.leeleesvalise.com, its not a bad site, but I found much cuter at www.torrid.com for about half the price. They did however, have a really fun site for plus sized lingerie- www.hipsandcurves.com, definetly go check it out! For now though, I will leave you with some current favorites!


^These are so gorgeous!! $64.00 from www.torrid.com


^love this girl's style- the hair, earrings and top are so chic :)


^ok, so I know that these shoes are waaayyy out of my price range, but a girl can dream! Emanuel Ungaro $930


^ok so I'm kind of lusting after this pair of Charlotte Olympia shoes as well! Too bad they're a cool $825...

well I'm going to keep sipping my pina colada and pretending I'm on a yacht in St. Tropez wearing those fabulous shoes... Because one day, I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment