Friday, October 23, 2009

Lovely Larger Ladies

So I've been searching for full-figured inspiration in the fashion/entertainment industry and I'm telling you- its slim pickins (no pun intended) however, here's my list of ladies who may not all be as full figured as myself, but within the fashion industry are all considered "plus-size." I think they're all gorgeous beautiful women who we can all take a lesson or two from. Enjoy!


^Adele (singer)


^Amber Riley (actress, Glee)


^America Ferrera (Ugly Betty, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)


^Christina Hendricks (Mad Men, actress)


^Crystal Renn (plus size model)


^Jennifer Hudson (singer)


^Jennifer Lopez (singer)


^Jessica Simpson (singer)


^Jordin Sparks (winner of American Idol, singer)


^Khloe Kardashian (reality TV personality)



^Kim Kardashian (reality TV personality)


^Lisa Lampanelli (comedian)


^Marilyn Monroe (Playboy model, actress)


^Meryl Streep (actress)


^Nikki Blonsky (actress, Hairspray)


^Oprah Winfrey (talk show personality)


^Queen Latifah (Covergirl model, actress)


^Roma Maffia (actress, Nip/Tuck)


^Scarlett Johansson (He's Just Not That Into You, actress)


^Toccara Jones (model)



^Whitney Thompson (model)


^Wynonna Judd (singer)

All of the women here are providing examples of real figures in a skinny-obsessed industry and are doing a damn good job of it. If there's anybody I missed, please let me know- I'd be happy to add more lovely ladies to this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment