Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick or Treat?

Ok, so Halloween is only a short 3 days away and thus every girl (plus sized or not!) faces quite a dilemna... what to wear???

So theres the sexy/slutty option, wear a leotard, short skirt, massive amounts of cleavage and some form of animal ears and enjoy the hoots and hollers all evening. I must admit, it is tempting to bust out those fishnets and sky-high heels and let the cat calls roll in. Here are my favorite sexy Halloween costumes (for the plus sized lady of course!)

^this woman is dead sexy in this cat costume, which she pulls off incredibly. Not every full-figured woman could handle this look though.


^these are really cute and flattering for most girls also (Torrid.com for around $65.00)

If you're NOT a fan of the sexy costume (they can be rather expensive...) there's always the funny costume!

One year I went as the lost and found and wore mis-matched socks, shoes, gym clothes, jewlery, hair clips, etc and put a lost and found sign on my chest. It was free, easy and a huge hit.

This year I think I'm gonna grab a black wig, pencil in big lips, a starbucks cup and a bag with 8 baby dolls and go as the octomom! I'll post a pic once I get the whole look together :)

What are you planning on being for Halloween? send ideas/pics/whatever!

2 comments:

  1. Wauw the first is great! We don't have Halloween in the Netherlands =(
    But my last Birthday was a movies&stars party and I went as Mega Mindy (It's dutch/belgian, you can google it ;) ) Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Halloween! How sad! I'm glad you found a reason to get all dressed up anyways! and I'm lovin Mega Mindy- she's like the European Superwoman :)

    ReplyDelete